Tuesday 15 April 2008

The youngest digital immigrant I know...

This is quite hard to think of actually. Everybody who I know who's my age has laptops now and are constantly on the Internet and we all have facebook, myspace and msn. And then everybody younger than me who I know, again, all have facebook, myspace and msn and are probably on the Internet a lot more than I am!

Even people who are slightly older than me couldn't be classed as digital immigrants because the majority of them are students and as students we are constantly surrounded by the Internet and computers etc. The ones who aren't students even have jobs that involve computers and other new technologies. And everybody I know these days has a mobile phone. I honestly can't think of a single person who is young and could be classed as a digital immigrant and that just proves how much our society is changing! Our generation is constantly surrounded by technology.

No comments: